I mentally jotted these ideas a week ago, and since have added some.
- Bernheim and Pine Creek Barrens Preserve
- Louisville State Nature Preserves: Louisville Nature Center (Creason), Sally Brown NP (not much info online)
- Vernon-Douglas SNP (south of E'town)
- Otter Creek (?)
- "Emerald Necklace" type Louisville ride linking the Olmstead parks
- Full Louisville Loop (with stop at Mike Linnings)
- LithoDale suggested a Coffee/Cappuccino Hop b/c the 'Ville has so many good coffee shops. Of course, you could add the brew hop onto that, with tastings from the local micro-breweries. Just a taste, though.
- KYPhilosopher has already offered to host a ride down Berea way.
- A Lexington/Bluegrass ramble would be awfully fun
- A redeux of the 'ville Paris-Roubaix cobblestone alley ride would be fun. I don't know if the LBC still puts that on, but I did it one year and had lots of fun.
- Certainly a S24O or just a plain ol' bike camping trip. The best local spot I found via research was in Camp Horine/Jefferson Memorial Forest. It's pretty pricey, though ($20 or so. I just researched and it's $15. Not great. Not bad) for primitive camping. Clark State Forest in IN is much cheaper, albeit farther away.
- Falls of the Ohio
- Harrison-Crawford State Forest
- O'Bannon Woods
- Hoosier Forest
- Clark State Forest
- Jackson-Washington State Forest
- Deam Lake
- Charlestown park
All I know is the idea for the first ride. We'll see what happens from there. More info to come soon.